Congratulations for investing your personal style in the exclusive quality of Chilli Couture Hair Extensions. After making such a great choice, ensure optimum results after your salon visit by always following these simple instructions. Always carefully shampoo and finish your hair at least twice a week and always after sweating, been caught in the rain or the next morning after you have been out partying in smoky environment. Before going to bed loosely single-braid your hair to ensure no knotting and tangling occurs during sleep. In the morning undo the braid and gently brush your hair.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS
**PLEASE NOTE- IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO NOT WASH YOUR HAIR FOR 48 HOURS AFTER HAVING HAIR TAPE EXTENSIONS PUT IN**
** DO NOT GET CHLORINE OR SALT WATER ON EXTENSION HAIR AS IT WILL STRIP OILS FROM THE HAIR LEAVING IT DRY AND TANGLED.**
WHAT TO DO
- Be sure to colour your hair at least 2-3 days before having your extensions put in
- Plait your extensions before Sleeping or Exercising to avoid tangling.
- Brush your hair & hair extensions thoroughly before washing your hair
- Use professional hair products (recommended by your extensionist) that are NOT alcohol or protein based
- Use a deep moisturising conditioners
- Use a leave-in moisturiser/treatment (recommended by your extensionist)
- Ensure that your hairdryer is on a LOW heat setting when drying your hair extensions
- Brush your hair every morning and night. We recommend using a loop brush on your hair extensions to avoid catching the attached area
- Book in for regular Deep Moisture treatments to ensure soft silky hair
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Do not sleep with wet hair
- Do not massage the root area around the extensions
- Do not rub the hair vigorously when shampooing or conditioning
- Do not apply conditioner to the root area around the extensions
- Do not bleach or colour your extensions yourself.
- Do not brush the hair when it is wet. Use a wide tooth comb pull out strands of hair. Gentle brushing is required.
- Do not brush extension hair too hard as you might pull the hair strands out.
- Do NOT wet hair in Pool or Sea water. As the Chlorine/ Salt water will strip the oils from the hair extensions making them dry.